Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yogiiza? more like Yesgiiza

I'm sorry about the joke on my headline. Maybe it's a little witty if you don't think too hard.
Anyway, today I got many tips from fellow pupils that could help me setting up my technology to format my magazine. Turns out I need to update my Microsoft Word so I have that to look forward to but besides that, from the Google Nik collection to Illustrator's 30 day free trial, I have all the tools and factors that I need. All that's left is to put action to my thoughts.
 Also, Yogiiza's very own Monica replied back to me today! I'm visiting the store today in Miami Beach to interview them, take pictures and check out the store. I might even check out a couple of green restaurants for dinner with my parents. the options are:

  • Escopazzo: an Italian restaurant boasting an organic menu with vegan, vegetarian and raw options. It also has a wine cellar of over 170 wines so I'm betting this'll be my Mom's favorite.
  • Metro Organic Bistro: a European bistro with a sustainable menu consisting of organic meat, wild caught fish and vegetarian (and probably vegan) options.
  • Essensia: a restaurant within The Palms Hotel that serves guests right out of their garden.
All restaurants have gained a large amount of praise so I'm excited to try at least one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment