Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yogiiza? More like Nogiiza.

Friggity frack paddy wack.
I went to visit Yogiiza at their high class "store" in Miami. I retrieve the address from the website. When we arrived to Miami Beach the entire road was blocked by construction. It was a real hassle to out maneuver the stressed "bros" and when we got to the address, it was a small trendy warehouse. I went inside only to realize that it was an upscale organic juicing shop. I mean, at least it was organic so at least I had a back up plan to my a million and one case scenarios but it wasn't Yogiiza. I asked an attractive employee about the store and he told me that they moved!! I emailed, I phoned, I prayed for Yogiiza and I only got a response this afternoon. Instead, I dined and reviewed a farm-to-table restaurant called Essencia to cover my story. I'll still have the interview by phone with Yogiiza but I wanted it to be in-person so I could get a more human experience on paper. So this is what I've got. I've got great pictures of Essencia and I'll review it like many lifestyle magazines do today. Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment