Sunday, April 3, 2016

Skeleton

I have decided on some crucial decisions on the formatting of the magazine.
For the cover, I'm using geo font and the a visual stamp of a bee for the logo. The color will be a hued honey yellow. I'm using this style for my brand because although it is an environmental magazine, it font alludes to a modern type written feel, sine most young people are internet-saavy I hope that this will be a good move. It is supposed to also symbolize the new trendy approach this magazine is taking to environmentalism. The other taglines and coverlines will be in a different font that I haven't decided yet but will be in black or white font depending on the cover photo.There will be a code bar on the lower right-hand corner like many magazines to make it seem realistic.
My table of contents will be a white page with small description and pictures of the main stories by the tagline. Titles will all have the same style as the logo and the rest below will not adhere to that rule.
More schematics will come with their own due explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment